Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Dad/Kid dates

For Christmas, we gave Max and Marin some "experience" vouchers to go on dates with us.

Max got a voucher to go with both me and Kyle to his favorite aerial adventure course. Walking amongst the trees, ziplining, it was his most requested repeat gift!

Sadly, however I hurt my shoulder pretty bad over the summer, and as the date of our adventure was approaching, I knew my shoulder could not withstand the challenge. Marin gladly volunteered to go in my place, so we wouldn't have a wasted spot, and the three of them had a blast. I'm trying not to be jealous, because I was really looking forward to the special Mom/Dad//Max time. But all is well, and they had a great time!








Marin got a voucher for Dad to take her to Enchanted Forest, for a day of amusement park fun! 

High wind on the roller coaster ;)






No comments: