Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy 12th birthday Maddie

My sweet baby turned 12! For the third year in a row, she chose a "mall day with Mom" over a birthday party! I have to say, it's one of my favorite new traditions. Although shopping with this doll takes some serious caffeine-preparedness on my part. Thankfully the mall has all sorts of sources of sugar, caffeine and people watching to fuel our energy!

Birthday cereal was Cookie Crisp, and she (once again) designed her OWN cake inspired by Hawaii, complete with color blueprints for me to follow.

Madeline is growing into such a beautiful person, inside and out. My favorite thing to see in her, is how she is harnessing her superpower of emotional sensitivity and intuition. It's like watching the blossoming of a flower, and I can only stand amazed.

We love you, baby girl!!









No comments: