Saturday, October 26, 2019

Happy 7th birthday Marcus

Happy 7th birthday to my sweet little baby! (He's already offended that I said baby)... Too bad, because moms get to smoochy over their lastborn as long as they want.

He chose Cinnamon Toast Crunch for his birthday cereal, and a donut mountain for his "birthday cake" this year. These are both my favorite things ever, so I just assume is trying really hard to make himself my favorite. Then again, they are my favorite :)

His requested birthday activity was a family swim day at the pool!

He continues to be a larger-than-life joy to behold. We love you Shoshie!!

Helper (expert at dishes)

I'm kissing this face right now.

Sasser

Joker

Expresser

Laugher

People Watcher



Since I won't let Winnie sleep in his bed ;)











No comments: