Friday, August 22, 2014

Weekend at Nana's

Kyle and Tim took on a huge project at our house, requiring the kids and I to be displaced for a few days. We made our camp up at Nana's house, and she took great care of us during our stay! The kids had tons of fun playing at the park, catching crawdads in the river, swimming in the hot tub, jumping on the big trampoline, watering Nana's flowers, and I even got a special day with my niece Katelyn on a day the other grown-ups were gone. She was a big help with the little boys, filling in as 'big sister' and the two of us had fun doing something we both love (puzzles!) during naptime. I loved my time with her. She is so special to me! Also included are some pictures of the project - siding being torn down, repaired, replaced. New window, caulking. In a million degree heat. Such a hard job, and if it weren't for the hard work and tenacity of these two, I would probably be living in a tent right now. Thanks for taking care of us!!













No comments: