Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer Birthday Bash 2014

Our annual backyard summer birthday bash was another fantastic experience! Kyle did a taco bar, and I did the cakes (this year: Madeline - artist palette, Max -  green car, Marcus - blue car, plus an extra cake for good measure to make sure nobody ran out of CAKE). My amazing parents came a few days early, and were SO helpful in taking the kids on outings & helping us at every turn to get things ready. I was so happy to see so many of my favorite people in my home. This year it was a huge mix of people - church friends, family, elementary friends, preschool friends, neighbors... People often ask us how long we will continue this "all-in-one" style party for our three summer kids. I feel like the answer is AS LONG AS THEY LOVE IT! They really do love it. They look forward to it all year long. It is a ton of work, but SO rewarding and just gives me so many moments to cherish in my heart. HAPPY SUMMER BIRTHDAYS TO ALL, and to all a good night :)










No comments: