Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday to Marcus

Our little caboose has turned 2! What a delightful, entertaining, sweet and outrageous little person he is. So many people in my family say he reminds them of Grandpa Morry. I sure wish my Grandpa could be alive to meet Marcus, and just get the biggest kick out of him! The two of them would have a full-on hoot together. I am thoroughly enjoying all the stages of my last-born sweet baby love. I know everything Marcus does will be "lasts" for me as a mother. I'm really not sad about that, just enjoying the savoring of each little thing! He is a total conversational chatterbox, not to mention he is 99th percentile for both height and weight. So basically what I'm saying is nobody guesses he is 2, it's more like 3. But wait now, don't grow him up too fast!  I need my little two year old for a good solid year, please :) I love this boy. Happy Birthday Marcus Farcus Shoshie-Bug!




No comments: