Friday, August 22, 2014

Becoming a biker gang

It has been my goal this summer to transform our family into a biker gang. Considering that we have had ZERO children knowing how to ride a bike (they have refused to learn up til now)... I'm like "no" to that continuing :) So I have been taking out the girls one at a time for lessons. Madeline is now a full fledged bike-jumping-trickster (who would have thought she would be the first to learn? Lil' Miss Timid ain't so much anymore...) We are almost there with Marin too... I am even thinking about getting a bike trailer so Marcus and I can get some exercise together this fall! :) Max is a beast on his new skateboard from Nana & Grandpa, and Marcus is willing to wear anyone's pink helmet & ride anything that moves (I use the term "ride" loosely).

 Almost (but not quite) a full fledged gang on wheels :)










No comments: