Monday, June 19, 2017

Timbers field trip

The most coveted field trip of Madeline's 4th grade, the annual trip to see the T2 Timbers play and attend a big event at Providence Park downtown, is one of my HIGHLIGHTS of volunteering. I love all my volunteering actually, but it is super fun having a little pack of 4th graders in my care, spending the whole day riding the MAX downtown and navigating city streets with these little hooligans (some of them this year were actual hooligans, I'm not kidding you). The kids got to go through various sports stations, watch the game, weaving through zillions of people while we plugged our noses to the strong smell of weed on the Max ride back (honestly punks, GET A ROOM or whatever people say about smoking pot on public transit!!).

It was an awesome adventure, and reminds me how much I love love love being with my kids and their friends.
































Always a fan of Captain Jack!




















Front row!



No comments: