Sunday, June 11, 2017

Broadway series

Kyle and I have observed over the years how we are different when it comes to gift giving. He would rather get something like a tool that will last him a lifetime, and I would rather have a fun experience like an outing or a trip. So... every year gift giving is hard for him because I can NEVER think of what I want. I just don't think about stuff I want. BUT, last fall it hit me that I would love to take his gift giving stress away and also give myself the best gift ever - season tix to the Broadway Series in Portland. It has been the BEST thing ever, the gift that keeps on giving (built in date nights, fun variety of shows and musicals, a husband who actually someone enjoys theater)... DONE! And it has gone so well this year that I told him "if you get me next year's season tix, you are off the hook for both my birthday and Christmas"... DONE and DONE! (next year Hamilton comes too, eeeeek!)

We always take our picture by this silly art in the hall... ;)

Finding Neverland





















American in Paris... Take 1


American in Paris... Take 2


The Illusionists (bad bad comedy, pretty good magic)
Julie was my date when Kyle couldn't make it to one of the shows!

No comments: