Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Celebrating Katelyn

My second niece has turned 12! Which is the magical age where their mother has gathered together the women of the family to bless and affirm a daughter as she comes of age. Many of the aunties, a Nana, and the Momma (of course) all gathered together at the Corrigan Cabin with my sweet niece Katelyn to speak life, share stories, pray for God's beautiful girl. As before, we each wrote her a letter for her scrapbook, and my letter was a mixture of cautionary tales (I had many embarrassing moments as a young teen), and personal stories of how God whispered invitations to me as a young girl to draw closer to Him. I hope and pray Katelyn will hear her own invitations, and continue to experience deep and satisfying love from her Creator and  Father in heaven. God bless you my baby Katy Bugs!









Prayer time



No comments: