Monday, June 19, 2017

Celebrating Mer-Mer


One of our favorite people (and also babysitter) got married this spring, and so we just had to celebrate all month long with bridal showers, bachelorette parties and of course the WEDDING! I made a last minute decision to get a sitter for the boys, and make wedding day a special girls-only date. Kyle had to go to Germany again for work, so the idea of wrangling all of them on my own at a wedding was just not computing in my little brain. Girls like weddings better anyway :) Truthfully, I love wedding and wanted to just soak it up! Congrats to our beautiful Meredith and her lucky man Lyle!

Marin's bridal shower gift: "Meredith the Bride"

Bachelorette fun

Fancy girls

Flower girl got confused.
Dumped flowers on Marin's lap!! So funny!!

I mean... look how tall they are!!

My precious girls

Meredith and Lyle
Kyle in Germany





No comments: