Friday, August 9, 2013

Week with the boys

While the girls were at Camp Camano, I had a really special week at home with all the boys. However it is a bit strange to be the only female around here :) We had a bunch of fun outings: lots of park play-dates (Max's favorite), family dinner picnic at the park, out for treats, even a movie date with Mom! While normally I am juggling the attention of four little people, it was such a great feeling to get some focused time with my boys. I love having a big family :) It is my dream-come-true... The main trade-off is I just get less time with each individual person. Being that I am a "quality time" person, I do miss having regular opportunities for 1-on-1 connection. I really love when I get the opportunity to connect with my children privately and hear what is in their hearts & minds. A week like this is so special for me! Got my boys' love tanks all filled up! Except for the fact that they sorely  missed their big sisters... :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Marcus is thinking "aaah, finally my Nana is back, and she brought my girls home!!"...
 
 
 
 

No comments: