Friday, August 9, 2013

Camp Camano

My girls were once again invited by my parents to "Camp Camano", or in other words... a week with Nana & Grandpa at their house on Camano Island... We all were there together for the 4th of July, and then we left the girls there for an extra fun-filled week of wild hearted freedom in the country :) There is absolutely nothing in the world like the freedom to run, play, explore, create, and be outdoors as much as your little heart desires... What an incredible gift it was for them to have this fun experience. I wasn't there to take any pictures :) And my parents were having too much fun to take many either! But they literally had the time of their lives, and when they walked through my front door on the day they arrived home, I could just tell how things went by how they looked... They were relaxed, rested, HAPPY :) Love love love love.
 
Here is the photo wrap-up :) :)
 
Funny Grandpa... that pink sun hat is a little small for you :)
 

No comments: