Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby dedication for Marcus

Our last baby dedication. A special day celebrated with many friends and family, as we dedicated our fourth, last born, our precious Marcus Kyle Corrigan to the Lord. It is more about the people who are there with you, than the actual ceremony or words spoken. It is an opportunity to stand up before people you love, as a family, and say YES to raising our son to love God and people. Saying YES to accountability from these loved ones, as we live out our lives with Him. An awesome experience... I even love all the wild faces my kids made in all the pictures (don't worry I didn't clog this up with all of them). They are not used to being on a stage, I guess :) Marcus, however was happy as a clam to have all those faces looking at him! Happy Mothers Day to me!! Love my wonderful family.
 
 
 

No comments: