Thursday, June 2, 2016

Family time

Also during my parents' visit in April, we added a bunch of memories to our time together.

Marin has been dying to take her "bread kit" she received from school, and learn how to make cinnamon rolls. My mom is the exact person to do this with her as she enjoys the process, and has the patience for learning new things. (I wish I had more of this quality! I'm task oriented and just want it done, ha ha)




 We had my cousin's family over too, which was SO nice to see all four of them... My cousin Lesley and I are three months apart and were best friends growing up, and now we get to see our kids (some of whom resemble us a LOT, ahem... EVA!) ... play and become the new generation of friends! I love my family!



Looking for an adventure, we took my parents to the park and hiked along the trails. (If you say "hiked" it feels like more exercise). We discovered ducks, snails, lily pads, and silly faces.



Only my kids could bring out this level
of silliness in my parents! :)




No comments: