Wednesday, November 23, 2022

End of fall fun

 A little wrap up to the fall activities - first and foremost: the dog is still cute. Also, the teenagers are growing up fast (but that doesn't stop them from still piling on a couch together to play video games). Don't be surprised if their faces make it in less photos as the months roll on, because something is in the water with teenagers and picture taking. For the record, to my future (older) children who are reading this as adults. I tried!!!! In other news, our friend turned 40 and we had a hoot together celebrating with bowling and dinner. My bowling injury is mostly healed now, 3 months later. (eye roll). We had "World Cup" day at church, where everyone wore their team jerseys. The funny part is... I wrote the wrong date down, and so we showed up to church as one of three total people with our embarrassing selves on display. Of course, our pastor took a picture. It was good advertising for the next weekend when we were supposed to do this. Ha! I showed up to Motherwise a week later, and discovered I was twinning with my awesome friend Missy. We lead a table together... maybe the new ladies thought we were in a cult where everyone matches. I'm on a roll today! My friend Heather brought me delicious ramen when I was sick, and the rainbow shined through the rain. A perfect metaphor for life!











No comments: