Monday, November 7, 2022

Alaska Cruise

 We celebrated my parents' 50th anniversary with a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to Alaska with all 13 of us! My sister's family, ours and my parents had a total blast together on this amazing trip. So thankful for my parents' faithful marriage. There would be no "us" if not for them! I love my family!


Highlights: Train ride in Skagway, hiking below the Mendenhal Glacier in Juneau, shopping on stilts in Ketchikan (plus we saw a seal eat a salmon in the river below us!) and riding a double decker bus in Victoria BC! Not to mention all the fun ON the boat: swimming, board games, dressing fancy, eating gluten free, the teen area, the SeaPlex fun active area, cousin time, "sky-diving", and hearing my parents share memories from their 50 years together.  


 






















































































No comments: