Thursday, November 26, 2015

It's Ladies Night (actually TWO NIGHTS)

Our new church has a big women's retreat only once every three years, so I was super excited to be able to go this year. I carpooled down to the retreat center in Salem with my friends Heather, Lisa and Julie. One friend from my current bible study and two other long time friends. I loved how our common interest in this retreat brought us together and it was like a melting pot of friendship.

Actually, the entire retreat felt that way. I have never met so many different people, and walked away from conversation being so impressed with their genuine faith and love for others. I love the diversity of Beaverton Foursquare, and I think the value of diversity REALLY shined at this retreat. There was a huge mix of age, ethnicity, stage in life... So amazing to come together and worship God together. I was touched and encouraged by the entire weekend!! Best women's retreat I've ever been to.



No comments: