Tuesday, July 21, 2015

While Dad's away...

... the kids will play :) I think we ate banana bread and cereal for dinner every night that Kyle was gone fishing. No cooking while Dad is gone! I did throw in a few fruits and veggies so nobody got scurvy ;)

We also did a lot of splash parks, movie nights, ice cream runs, and craft projects. By the end of the week, Mom was pretty wiped out. But I think that was because of head lice, walking pneumonia, going to 37 million stores to find worthy frames (replacing fashionista Madeline's glasses that I dropped in the ocean), and general tiredness from me deciding to purge the house. See? Life is about the good and the bad, and usually I take pictures of the good, so here you go! :)


Madeline's nail art: wall signs



Max's nail art: houses





















Marin's sewing projects: purses and wallets




No comments: