Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lazy dayz

During this sabbatical summer, we have a pretty packed schedule. Between all our big trips, we are also doing overnights & day trips with each of the kids 1-1. So that means each kid chooses one overnight with a parent, and another day trip with the other parent. They choose who, what, where... We just make it happen. Open ended, pretty much! Just no going to Disneyland without the siblings :) All this to say, without a lot of down time this summer, it's easy for us grown ups to get burned out on the busyness. So... on days without a plan, we are just rolling along doing what we want.

On this day, I took the boys for a mini-hike at Noble Woods, and then all the kids to Yogurt Munch while Kyle was in the garage building his new KUBB set (check out Cape Lookout pics to see this beach game). I do love all this special quality time with my family.











Max won't return my phone until I make this face. Classy lady.



No comments: