Monday, March 25, 2013

My little Maxy Valentine

Oh Max... he was the first baby boy to capture my heart. We love our time together while the girls are at school, and the baby is napping. He loves to wrestle or snuggle, both is even better! He loves to read, and he loves to sass me. That's what happens when you turn 3.5 apparently. He is totally snickery and outrageous, and I can't help but laugh. Kyle says I need to take his sass more seriously, and I've been working on it. Really I have. Honestly, it would be in MY best interest (because apparently it's all about me) to whip those buns right into shape. Again, I'm working on it. I'm pretty strict!! I am!! Most of the time... He just knows how to work me. Kyle just sighs and gives me those doleful eyes, saying "oh you Corrigan mothers and your boys"... This is a reference to his very wonderful, doting mother. Her kids can do no wrong! Not really, but you know what I mean. She REALLY loves her kids! Now Kyle is pointing out that I have arrived, and I am in the club. I think he's also giving me a hard time. Stinker. I can't help it!! Max is too much smoochy for me to handle sometimes.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: