Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Nana & Papa

This weekend I did something crazy. Well, for me it's crazy. I drove up to Seattle with Madeline & Marcus to celebrate my grandparents 90th & 91st birthdays. There was a family party, and I just decided to go for it! The other kids had swimming class, and were battling colds.
 
The crazy part was I went there and back in one day (no overnight). It was going pretty well until the drive home when I started coming down with some illness. Still recovering as I type, but I am BEYOND thankful to have made the trip and see so many of my relatives. Especially glad to have introduced Marcus to my grandparents. I might just have had angel wings carrying me home that night! So so so glad we made the trip.
 
There's my fave cousin Lesley and her little girl Eva June :)
 
 
 
The following pics are in our pj's, as we decided to get ready for bed before hopping in the car.
 
 

No comments: