Friday, January 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012

Wow what a difference a year makes! Christmas 2011 was defined for me by staring at my sheets while I was sick in bed pregnant with my precious fourth-born, Marcus. Truly, it has crossed my mind nearly a hundred times this season that I am so thankful to be in a new place this year. In fact, it has ALSO crossed my mind how many people I know that are in difficult seasons right now. I am so thankful that we never stay in one place forever, and there is always hope of a new day ahead. Thanking and praising God this Christmas season for health, family, love.

Now on to silly fun :) You know the matching jammies, matching Christmas outfits and matching fun ~ these things are always going to part of the Corrigan tradition! Oh and Marcus had his first bite of solid food on Christmas morning... He was more than ready :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PS. I finally got some pictures of NYE weekend with the Corrigan side too! Loved our time with family and especially welcoming Alyssa into the family (she and Brian are getting married in May in Dallas). She is wonderful. And they are wonderful together. If you ask me, that's God's goodness RIGHT THERE!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: