Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Marin!

My little darling is turning seven. That number sounds old to me! And I sound old repeating myself at every single birthday :)
Marin just lights up my life. Our family would not be the same without her. Her birthday food choices: Trix for breakfast and mussels for dinner. We celebrated with 12 little friends from school (yipes, 12, i must be crazy!) at our house... Snowflake themed party (I made her cake this year) for a bunch of 5-7 year old girls (plus two younger brothers)...
Marin planned the entire thing, even hand-wrote/decorated each invitation with our address & instructions for each girl to come with a costume on :) Oh yes, the girl sure knows what she wants... After indulging in all white/blue foods, Marin opened her presents and then while the sugar high was truly at an all time high (!!!), they all piled outside to play in the cold sunshine. I was scrambling to find boots and coats for all these tiny girls who were stomping around out there in tu-tu's and fairy wings :) I love these girls are so tough and just GO FOR IT! They were basically begging me to go outside and run around in the frigid cold, and who am I to say no to good old fashioned fun.
WILD and fun for my big girl. She loved every minute! Definitely an extrovert, this girl gets her tank filled from social situations such as this. I love being able to help create these special moments for her! Happy Birthday to my BEST GIRL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: