Friday, November 4, 2016

This N That

A few fun random fun memories from the fall

Brothers sitting nicely together at sister's
soccer practice





















That lasted two seconds! ha ha




















Bear cubs















Marin learning to mow!
















Marcus' weekly treat from his favorite Winco checker
(airheads)





















She always reminds him to brush his teeth after!




















Plums are his favorite




















Giving Goldie a ride on the Gator
















This girl is electric




















Flip flops and socks




















Besties getting shaved ice




















Football snuggles
















New Maddie hair




















New baby in my friend tribe - CUTEST 





















As I always say... you can never try too hard with a baby :) 

Date with my bigs at BJ's

Drawing in funny locations




















My Motherwise friends and I,.. loving on a teen mom!



No comments: