Thursday, November 3, 2016

Back to School 2016

The school year started off with a bang for all four Corrigans kids. Big kids are all in elementary and littlest in his last year of preschool. "Mom, how much longer til I'm five?!?" is the daily question from my youngest, who is doing his best to enjoy preschool while he waits "patiently" to be in school with his sibs. Next year I will have ALL FOUR OF MY KIDS AT THE SAME ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Did you hear me. The one and only time in their entire lives they will all be in school together. I feel the need to somehow memorialize every single thing that happens next year because it will be such a unique time of their lives.

But anyway back to this year, the boys got fresh haircuts and girls got their nails painted to start the year off right :)

Fresh hair
















Fresh nails



Four sweeties ready to start the school year!
Maddie's first day with Mrs Jones 4th grade



Max's first day with Mrs O 1st grade


Marin's first day with Ms Huynh 5th grade

Marcus' first day with Mrs Meier 4's preschool


My baby!!! (don't tell him I said that...
he says I must call him "puppy instead... oh my word)

















Honestly with the face

No comments: