Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Goals

Madeline loves fashion. She is always interested in people's fashion choices, and constantly experimenting on her own. She is ALWAYS getting compliments from people when she tries something crazy (and then it works). I need to take some tips for myself, perhaps ;) Recently she wanted to pursue the life goal of owning "heels that click when you walk". Because wedges have already been in the family for some time, and now she felt ready for some clicky action. The "right" shoes must be tested on lacquered store floors, to ensure very loud and prominent clicks.  She found the shoes of her dreams, only to be told she would need to earn her own money for these beauties. I think she had about two dollars in her spend jar. So... for someone who doesn't LOVE hard manual labor, she really kicked things into action and begged for jobs. Let me just say that I got a lot of projects crossed off my list with the help of a heel-dreaming blonde beauty. And here we have the results. Perfection.




No comments: