Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Date Night

Date nightttttt! It was a close call there with a week of kids with the stomach flu, myself taking two weeks to recover from nasty cold-a-pa-looza, and the risk of healthy remaining family members coming down with it. My parents were in town for the girls' recital, so we were so excited to have a longer time to have "dinner and a show" (my favorite kind of date!), with no rushing back to a babysitter. Dinner at the Screen Door (this time we were smart and shared the enormous fried chicken. It's so freaking delicious but Momma didn't wear her yoga pants to date night, so I had to be real). Then we saw Wizard of Oz, with the tickets Kyle bought me for my birthday! My kind of date night. A perfect night with my man, where we relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed spending time together. Thank you to my sweetie for making it happen.






No comments: