Monday, September 7, 2015

Summer Birthday Bonanza

We had our annual summer BBQ to celebrate our three summer birthday kids. Madeline (8), Max (6) and Marcus (3) each got their own cake by request, which I whipped out this year in a MUCH easier fashion due to the "cupcakes made into a cake" phenomenon. I have been missing out on this for my entire life, but I have finally found the secret to not only managing the actual cake creations, but also SERVING cake. You can make any shape, and as far as serving/eating, you just grab what you like :) I love this. I may never go back! Kyle made pulled pork, and we had a luau theme. The best part is only WE knew it was a luau, so everyone who came was like "I wish I knew! I have a Hawaiin shirt! I have a great dress!"... I never knew people's closets were so well-prepared for luau themed parties. Of course, we picked the theme a couple days before because with four kids THAT'S HOW YOU ROLL. Happy birthday to my sweet summer kids. (ps. Marin is still mostly glad she has a winter birthday... while she doesn't get huge backyard parties, she does get a LOT of special attention)


Lizard

Hawaiian Beach

Ice Cream Cone

About half the kids :) 


Four little hooligans


Four big hooligans

Corrigan Partay of Six

No comments: