Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy 8th birthday Madeline!

My sweetness turned 8 years old... This little doll came home from her fabulous Seattle trip, only to wake up the next morning to her big birthday... Needless to say, she has had a great several weeks celebrating :) My little Madeline is such a fabulous, complex, astonishing combination of depth, style, sass, introspection, people-watching, and most of all HEART. Her big heart has a lot of feelings, and it is this daughter in particular that teaches me how to be a intentional student of my children. Lots of learning and growing together. I just love her so deeply with my entire self.

Because of the flurry of activity in Seattle, she chose to spend her day eating birthday cereal, opening presents, spending all day playing with presents, and eating out at Baja Fresh for dinner (Yogurt Munch for dessert)... Since we were prepping to leave for our last summer camping trip the next day, this plan sounded just perfect to us. She also convinced us she was responsible enough for her own email address. Let me know if you want to email with her, I will pass along her digits :)

Happy birthday to my darling girl.

Chocolate Toast Crunch (it's sooooooo gooooood,
I'll have to remember this for my b-day in November)





Lots of Legos this year, she has caught the craze!



8 years old, and a pile of sugar to show for it!
Corrigan Party of Six selfie!

No comments: