Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy 15 years to us!

In April we celebrated 15 years of  being married! We are going to Hawaii together later this year, as our big celebration. On the actual day of our anniversary, Kyle was overseas on a business trip, but that didn't stop him from being intentional in celebrating our special day. He had these beautiful flowers delivered, and hid treats for me to find at the house (let's face it, that box of chocolate kept me going strong while I ran solo with these four hooligan children!). We both found cards hidden for each other in our belongings, even though we were apart. Our road in marriage has not always been easy, but it has been rich and life changing. We have kept our vows - to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and the cherish til death do us part. I truly love this man, and feel so blessed to share my life with him. Happy anniversary to us!





No comments: