Sunday, December 21, 2014

Marcus the Maniac

It is my new favorite saying to say that Marcus is an outrage to society. He is soooo naughty!!!! I love him just too, too much. It is ridiculous how much I love something so naughty. Well, he is 2 :) 'Nuff said there. In addition to naughty, he is hilarious, smart, totally smooshy and kissable, and full of ideas that make us all laugh.

1. Here we have learning to read. Cuteness.

2. Here we have showing off & doing rolling tricks during Marin's recorder performance.

3. During Max's Christmas singing program, we are doing constant selfies to keep the snicker quiet.

4. And finally, here we have his latest trick. Stealing the tablet and hiding in my bathtub so he can play Minion Rush without notice. He even turns off the sound so I can't easily find him!!!!! OUTRAGE TO SOCIETY. I love him.


No comments: