Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Quality time

We love when special people come to our house. We love when people invite us to their house. There is truly nothing like spending quality time together with your favorite people. Something I'm determined to do more of this summer!

- The other "Oregon Corrigans" are our special cousins who we rarely get to see, but LOVE spending time with. Our kids used to play all the time when they were little, but even now with lots of time apart, they had a great time around the table and racing through the house. Love our extended family.

- Our Bury besties who moved to Medford were able to come up TWICE this winter to see us (I like to think it's all about me, even though many MANY people clamor for time with them too).... I'm still not over them moving, but the recent trips did a lot for our whole family to help us get over it. They even brought their doggy, and despite her chewing a bunch of things up, Kyle still wants to get a dog. So, I would say that was a good test for him ;)

- We also spent time with another special family, the Colemans, whom we love dearly too, from church, and they just finished building their dream house. I mean, come on. It's so awesome! They had us over for a "dry run" for hosting ;) I'm not sure what was so dry run about it, everything looked awesome to me. Our combined seven kids are like a little pack of bear cubs, really they act like cousins!! It's so magical when families just gel. We met for St Patty's day, and almost all of us had on green, which also makes me happy.

- My sister and niece came to stay for a few days over Spring Break, and made my entire life. And oh my word. Maya and Marcus were like in an ongoing duel for (I don't even know what... prize for the babiest person of the family?)... constant competition and rivalry. So... when I saw them on the same seat of the see saw, I'm like STOP THE WORLD FROM SPINNING and take a picture! ;) ha ha ha, seriously they are so ridic! I love them both so much. They are both the babiest to me. Love my one and only sister, she is more precious to me than all the gold on the earth.



































No comments: