Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Marcus Moments

Marcus is up to shenanigans, as usual! His funny and sassy life is keeping us all on our toes, and we are still experiencing his joy and exuberance on a daily basis. Some of his favorite activities lately:

- Celebrating St Patrick's Day: dressed in green and still acting surprised when the "leprechaun" brings the cold coins to the front door!

- Family Fun Night (our school carnival): his first as a Quatama Coyote, and he loved every minute on the bounce houses with his very own kindergarten friends

- Leaving Mom love notes... for several weeks, I would find a new note he left, so I pinned them on the beautiful "Mona Lisa" drawing Marin made of me... My makeup looks better in this picture than in real life. I'm okay with this :) He loves working at his little desk, coloring or creating things. These desks were Kyle's best idea ever!

- Dates with Dad: enjoying some golf and some Old Spaghetti Factory (poor Dad was trying to go carb-free for a month, but Shoshie wouldn't budge off this restaurant request!)

- Haircut at the barber shop down the street - complete with "back massage" from the pretty hairdresser, which made him the happiest boy alive. Oh my word.

- Field trips! The fire station, and Tryon Creek State Park (all the napping kids on the way home, ha ha!). Kindergarteners are awesome. His teacher is awesome. My fave thing in her classroom is her little sign that says "Don't give up until you are proud". I love it.


















































No comments: