Friday, November 10, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017

My Halloween game is slipping, friends... Or maybe it's that my kids aren't all chill with coordinating costumes anymore (cry!!!). This year we had the following lineup:

- Marin the raccoon
- Maddie as Captain Marvel
- Max the ninja (repeat from last year, ha!)
- Marcus as Catboy from PJ Masks (a gift from his August birthday)

So basically I only had to get two costumes. All I know is that if they're happy, I'm happy :)

We got more candy this year than ever in the history of our family's existence, due to my older kids wanting to hit every house in our big neighborhood now. SUGAR OVERLOAD! (also I won't have to buy a dessert from the store for at least 3 months)

Love my cute kids that still all dress up!





OrenKofest with friends!



No comments: