Friday, September 20, 2013

Visiting Maya Joelle Marie & week at Camano

I had just been dying to get my hands on my new niece, Maya Joelle Marie :) My sister delivered this darling little red-head earlier in the summer, and I had to wait a whole four weeks to get up there! Kyle and I made a new plan that every summer I will take our darling active children somewhere far-far-away for a few days, so he can get a project done around the house... He spruced up our master bathroom & bedroom (paint, some new fixtures, lots of wall repairs, etc...) - it looks AWESOME!! So, I took the kids up to Camano to spend the week with my parents, and visit my sister's fam in Bellingham. Loved every minute of our time together! And despite the nice peace and quiet at home, Kyle missed us :) How can you not, I mean LOOK AT THESE FACES :) :)
 
 
 
 
 
Nana's sunflowers, blackberries and tomatoes (oh my)!
 
 
 


Smelling tomatoes and cuddle time :)
 


 
Don't try to get away from mom's kisses. Don't even try!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A double rainbow!! (hard to see here, but it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen)
 
 

No comments: