Friday, September 20, 2013

Fun with Silas

We had a fun couple of days with one of our kid-BFF's staying with us overnight :) Silas, like I've mentioned before, just has a way of fitting with every one of my kids. We had so much fun with him!! First of all, he went on and ON about how much he loved my chicken noodle soup. He even asked for it during snacktime, and seriously made my entire life worth living. Compliments on food from my crew are few and far between, I've learned to live with it... A genuine compliment goes a long way! So, he made my day and I'm adopting him. Also, he and the girls made an elaborate river & dam system in the backyard... I think for a good hour or two, they were completely absorbed in this complicated project and I loved that Silas brought this creativity and adventure to our backyard! He got to come with us to our "Back to School" ice cream social night, and probably decided he wants to continue home-schooling forever. It was so crowded, and when I asked him how he was holding up, he said "this is pretty freaky" :) HA HA HA, I love him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a shot on a different day of all the Bury/Corrigan kids snuggled in watching Peter Pan :) Love these littles!!
 
 
 

No comments: