Sunday, December 23, 2012

Marin: reading and writing

Wow first grade is a special year. Marin is exploding with both reading and writing. She loves both and is eager to work on homework on the bus ride home... I think this highlights both her love of school and her love of shows once she gets home ;) Her other favorite homework and reading spot: behind the Christmas tree!

Here is a recent journal assignment... "I would love to meet.... (fill in the blank) ..." I love her thoughts and interests.  I could write a paragrah of commentary on each one of these :) This is soooo entertaining to me.

I would love to meet.....
the president of the united states of america
santa and his elves
jesus
my new cousin
the person who keeps the bank
cousins
rosa parks
laura ingalls
my mom's friend lanie
more brothers and sisters (whatever, baby girl !!!!!!!)

 
 
 

No comments: