Sunday, December 23, 2012

All I want for Christmas is my TWO FRONT TEETH!

My big girl lost her two front teeth just in time for Christmas! People keep saying the line to that song to her, and she just looks at them confused... I guess she hasn't heard that one before now :) My smart SIL Mara told me to take lots of toothless pictures, because once the big teeth start to come in, the magical moment is gone and she is suddenly going to look much bigger. So here is some cuteness for all to see... Her talking is the very best, sooooo precious and I will love her forever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her new favorite hairstyle :)
 
 
The little shnook is messing around AGAIN with the baby's toys (after repeated discouragement from Mom). She got stuck under there and I left her there to figure it out for herself (well I also ran and got my camera while she was hollering for me). Ha ha ha ha!!! She doesn't look too upset.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had that saucer and kaley would always get caught under it too! Marin is wearing that same Gymboree summer dress that we have... Love it!! Dibs on those cute Christmas PJs ;) too much!