Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Swimming lessons :) Marin loved every single minute of her daily lessons, for two straight weeks. She thrived & splished like a fancy little fish. Maddie loved about a third of her minutes, enjoying it when she could and being hysterical when she couldn't. Kind of reminds me of her first dentist appointment... Started out great, then plunging into stubborn hysteria. Sigh... I was really hoping she would be able to enjoy herself, however I am reminded daily what two very different creatures I have in my precious daughters. Such special, unique beings made by God with such different ways they are wired to think and feel. Of course, the following pictures capture their radiant smiles, which makes me happy regardless of how this round of swimming lessons panned out. Ice cream treats to celebrate our "accomplishments"! :)
 


 


No comments: