Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Silas

Yes I am dedicating an entire post to my other favorite little boy, Silas. He and Maddie are the best of friends, they just enjoy each other SO MUCH! As their mommies, Sommer and I just can't get enough of them! Too much. Oh the hilarity these two come up with. I love how they compliment eachother's outfits, teach eachother wacky songs, and give the other an encouraging word when the time is right (example: you're a good boy Silas). Here are some pictures of the three stooges in action (Marin occasionally is allowed to enter into their little 3 year old world). Excuse the shirtless girls, I think they were jealous Silas got to run around with no shirt so they insisted on being just like him. Watch out world this little boy is going to break some hearts (hopefully no Corrigan hearts)!





No comments: