Wednesday, September 20, 2023

End of summer fun

We ended the summer with the kids doing lots of dog sitting, baby sitting, plant sitting and house sitting. We mixed in some fun, visiting Bullwinkle's, the zoo, our first ever (!!) Hillsboro Hops baseball game, a mini-UCU reunion for me, a Corrigan family reunion for all of us, a family Escape Room, a date with my youngest to IHOP (for some reason IHOP has been a burning desire of his for awhile LOL, what can I say, he is a sucker for good marketing), Winnie's 5th birthday, an evening swim at the neighbor's pool, trying out the Costco recliners (why must recliners be so generally unattractive, I ask you... So much bubbly, poofy, fluffy material all up in my eyeballs... many of our family members are gunning for recliners when we replace our sectional... I am holding out!!)

































No comments: