Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Back to School

It's back to school time! This really is a milestone year, because Marin is a SENIOR in high school. Wowzers. I am having all the feelings. Every article that's ever been written about "how moms will feel when their firstborn becomes a senior in high school" is describing me to a tee. No amount of prepping and awareness could prevent me from going through the stages. I cannot stop progress lol. Kyle helped Marin paint her senior parking spot, and both girls have a rigorous lineup of classes. The boys are busy with school and sports, so we are balancing four kids, three schools, four drivers, two cars and six Corrigans who are savoring our last year with us all living under the same roof. I want these kids to chase their dreams, try new things, put themselves out there. You got this, kids!













No comments: