Thursday, April 5, 2018

Maddie moments

Some little moments with my Maddie...

- First of all, this girl is ALL about the music these days. Piano and singing are her life, the best is when they are done together.

- She is all about the crafts.She is regularly using any and all items from my house, and the earth to create something interesting. Recently she was out on the sidewalk with her BFF "selling" art that they had made. But alas, no takers (unless you count the neighbor who she gave one of her pieces to, with a sad note letting the neighbor know that NOBODY had bought her art, and so she would just have to give it away. Somehow that child ended up with $4 in her pocket. OMW.)

- In her spare time, she is also loving dancing (you can find her working on her splits in the most random ways), and building relationships with her people. In her own words "I have a lot of great things going on right now!". Music to me ears, doll.

- She was able to attend the 5th grade girls Tea at church with me and BOTH of her grandmothers who always prioritize special events like these. She is blessed, and I love her sweet and sensitive heart so much. My little love!

- Participating in "Hall of Voices" where she portrayed Nathan Hale, from the American Revolution. She did amazing!

\



\\






















No comments: