Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sunriver

Our annual Corrigan extended family trip took us this year back to Sunriver. One of my favorite places! Even though it's a lot more "fancy" now, and I kinda miss the good old days of casual desert fun, there are a ton of newer fun things to do so I still love it. The biggest bummer this year, was that Marin got very sick the first night. Fevers, chills, flu-like symptoms. I hate to always blame the Celiac, but her immune system is just weak still. Ugh!! She, of all people too, just loves the outdoors and was dying to do the river float, the lava caves, the water park, on and on. She really had to miss so many things she was looking forward to. One day she got a second wind, and did the lava caves, and was totally slammed afterwards (probably not good to push it, it's just so hard to miss out!). I'm just thankful she had a comfortable house to rest in, and she enjoyed watching "Pool Kings" on the DIY Network for six straight days. Silver lining ;)

Always a nice time with Kyle's family, and we appreciate them hosting this trip for all of us!

Cousin besties




Hot tub time



Smoking my two favorite kids at Monopoly ;)


Birthday time!


More birthday

Playdough on the deck

"Mom, I'm too old for naps" - Marcus, age 5

Maddie is almost as tall as Megan!

Highlight - the lava caves!

Bingo with Nana

Family Photo Op

Laying around

Biking around

Horsing around

Wiped out after pool time

Dinner on the deck

River float!

Jumping off rocks - a 20+ year tradition







This doll was sick with a fever for 6 straight days.
On the last day, she had enough energy for ice cream

My precious love. She was so disappointed
to miss all the activities.


"Mom, today I'm going to skip my nap" - Marcus, age 5

Special "date" with my girl in town!

Cousins in the garden, minus Marin, too sick :(




Waving goodbye!

No comments: