Monday, August 28, 2017

Camp season

It's camp season! Marin's 6th grade overnight camp went to Lake Retreat, and Maddie's 5th grade overnight camp went back to Camp Crestview! Max's day camp was actually held right near our house at Noble Woods Park. The kids had a blast, and I'm so incredibly grateful there are adults who love my kids (almost) as much as I do. Growing in Jesus, bit by bit. Love my church family!

Kyle and Max also (for the second year now) did "luggage duty" where they drove the U-haul that carried the kids' luggage for Maddie's camp. Always a fun time for Dad as he went to Camp Crestview as a kid! (Max is a HARD worker, just like his Dad).


Sending off the 6th grade camper!






Pastor Jim has such a Father's heart! So thankful for him...

Marin's cabin
Small group time



This woman single-handedly made my Celiac girl's experience
at camp successful. Donna was God's answer to my prayers.

Kayaking around the lake













6th grade campers




















































Welcoming her home!





















Sending off my 5th grade camper!






















Maddie's cabin
















Gorgeous Camp Crestview




















Field games





















Small group time


4th-5th grade campers
Thank you Pastor Todd for an amazing week!



























Maddie with her counselor






Welcoming my camper home!

















Nature themed church camp with school friends

































Pastor Liz is so amazing! Our kids are so blessed.





























Max volunteered for the last game.
"What have I gotten myself into?"





















All the little brothers waiting for their turn!





















Max and all his loads













On the road again




















Celebratory lunch :)



No comments: