Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Girls weekend

The girls and I got away for a little "Girls Rule, Boys Drool!" weekend together... (don't worry sometimes we reverse it if the boys are driving the show)... Kyle so graciously agreed to my idea for me to take Marin & Madeline up north for some family time. 

We are becoming experts at the "divide and conquer" philosophy as a way to roll with life. We all want to be at everything, all together, all the time (right? right... ha ha)... But sometimes you just have to split things up either due to illness, or not-enough-beds-to-fit-your-family, or differing hopes for the weekend. Any way you slice it, we had a wonderful time on our girls-only trip. 

First stop was at my Nana & Papa's house, to visit with them and celebrate Papa's birthday. It was smiles all around for all of us. Sweet pictures of the sweetest, most special people. Next stop was the Bothell Corrigans to celebrate Annalise's birthday and baby Matthew's church dedication. We had an eventful overnight (kids sleeping with cousins, sleep deprived babies & parents, what can I say, we know how to partay!) and special time celebrating all these wonderful events. 

Memories I would not trade for the world. Love my family!!








Road trippin' selfie



1 comment:

Corrigans said...

Yay! So fun & you're amazing for making the effort! You're welcome for the monopoly too! Haha! :)