Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Easter!

I love Easter so much. For the last 4 years, I have especially loved the memory of Max being healed of his severe illness. Now that he is a little older, I've been able to share more with him about his healing. It is amazing the impact it has on him to know he has been preserved in this life. He is here for a reason, and God has His hand on him. I was able to share his story with a dear friend whose twins were facing serious health issues, including risky surgery. It was forefront in my mind the months I prayed for her girls, what God had done in Max's life. I am no fool. I know for all the cases of "healing", there are many that do not end well. My lasting impression though, is one where God sees and He hears. He loves his children, He is with us. It is a continuing gift to me to have this testimony to share with others, and to remind me of God's goodness and faithfulness.

This Easter we had the Bury's over to celebrate with us! Loved every minute. Church, family pictures, the wildest easter egg hunt of your life, a yummy shared meal, and the peace in our hearts knowing that Jesus paid it all for us.





















No comments: