Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beach Trip

At my parents' prompting, Kyle and I decided to get away on an overnight. They are so generous to insist on watching our kids, as it is just too easy for us to let time slip by without getting away. I bought a Groupon last fall for a little place in Cannon Beach, and we got TWO nights away on our own :) What a breath of fresh air... We had a break in typical winter beach weather - it was dry, partly sunny, BEAUTIFUL!! Kyle planned lots of special things, little gifts, notes, reservations, it was such a sweet time of just being together :) One of my favorite gifts was a funky little watch made out of safety pins. You have to see it to believe it, but it is SO my favorite and I wear it all the time. I came back feeling ready for life again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyle took a picture of my footprint in the sand on the edge of this waterway... He thought it was hysterical that I ALMOST fell in. Ridic. It was a big jump, even if it doesn't look like it.
 
 

1 comment:

Corrigans said...

Lots of great fun pictures! Glad you two got to get a beach weekend trip in there too! :)