Friday, May 27, 2011

The End of Preschool

Another school year has come to an end. Marin has reached the end of preschool, having two wonderful years at Bethlehem Lutheran. Her teachers, Mrs. Meier (3 year old class) and Mrs. Sellke (4 year old class), have been wonderfully nurturing and faithful in teaching Marin the preschool basics and most importantly, that God loves her so very much. As a mother, this touches a special part of my heart, to know someone has been caring for my babe in those hours away from me.
 
 

And my little timid Madeline has completed (with gusto!) her first year of preschool with Mrs. Meier. It is amazing and awesome how a secure and loving preschool experience has helped my shy little girl come out of her shell!

 












We ended the year with a very special preschool graduation ceremony for Marin's class, and the family got all dolled up "Fancy Nancy" style! We are proud of our girl, and not afraid to show it. Nana and Poppy joined us for the ceremony too! There is a picture there of little Max folding his hands during prayer time, so cute :) 



















Last event of the year was the annual school picnic, it was a tad bit rainy but Maddie insisted on one last picture with her beloved Mrs. Meier.




I am so thankful for a spiritually nurturing and enriching preschool for my kids! We are going to enjoy the summer ahead, but have a lot to look forward to with my preschooler and kindergartener this fall!

1 comment:

Corrigans said...

Yay! Sweet photos! Love the one of Max praying! I miss your kids...